Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

my downloads

Posted by Bron 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
my downloads
February 27, 2006 09:52AM
Hi,

I haven't received any of my tut letters yet, and I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what the login and password is for downloading documents from osprey.

Thanks
February 27, 2006 10:39AM
xxxxxxxxxxx
Please don't post this info to the forum. Some course tut letters contain material is copyrighted. Thanks
February 27, 2006 10:40AM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: my downloads
February 27, 2006 10:58AM
Thanks so much!
February 27, 2006 01:21PM
Dear students,

The purpose of having the login layer is to protect the rights of registered students, so that people who are not registered cannot have access to course material that you, the registered students, have paid for. Students who are registered but lost the login details are more than welcome to contact the lecturers directly. We will be glad to assist you.

COS201-V lecturers
February 28, 2006 03:24PM
Dear COS201-V lecturers,

It's no use you giving out this lecture about security, and on other posts in this same discussion board, the lecturers give the username and password. (See INF305)

Don't get me wrong, I agree 100% with you in this regard.

BTW: You are more than welcome to delete my posts, with the username and password.
Mac
March 04, 2006 06:40PM
Quite right Riaan - a reminder has been sent out to all lecturers again. Ms Liang is responsible for this forum and thus she cannot be held responsible what happens on other forums.

Nonetheless, its now been added to the bad words list. Thanks.
Baz
March 07, 2006 10:27AM
Where would i log in to get my course material? there is no login link/button on the osprey homepage...
March 07, 2006 10:29AM
March 09, 2006 04:06PM
Hi Baz

You should be able to download course material by clicking on the appropriate module code in the @#$%& box.

If you see something that starts with, "Panel contents are determined ..." then you have not personalised your page yet.

On the right hand side of the page is a box headed myModules. You should select the modules you are taking and the scroll down and click the submit button. A new page will come up which may, or may not, ask you to refresh your browser.

Once this is done, bookmark the page so you don't have to do this again. Now the @#$%& section should display links to the downloads pages of all the modules you selected.

Cheers
Rob
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login