Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

when the project gets handed in

Posted by derya 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
when the project gets handed in
October 24, 2007 12:45PM
Hi Mac

i just wanted to know can i send the project as a sipped file via email or how must i got about it, how would you like us to send the project to you..

please let me know

derya
Mac
Re: when the project gets handed in
October 24, 2007 12:48PM
Via email whenerver you're finished. Zipped. please send to my email address as in the tut letter.
October 24, 2007 12:49PM
this is actually a good question, would you like the code to be mailed to you, Mr Mac?

Also, as far as i understand, i can setup the app to run our server and mail you the source code...

if i have missed the plot, please correct me.

Regards
Gilham
October 24, 2007 12:59PM
Thank you mac..

i received your email i will be sending it as a zipped file when its finished im almos there...Getting there slowly...spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
October 24, 2007 03:53PM
Hi Mac!!

I submitted (through email) my zipped project a month ago. With the deadline for submitting drawing near I'm a bit nervous because you never acknowledged receipt of the work. Please confirm receipt so I can re-send it if you never got it.

Sandile.
Mac
October 25, 2007 10:32AM
I have it - but you can send it again if you want to smiling smiley I'm waiting for the deadline when I will post what I received.
November 09, 2007 04:48PM
I'm still struggling with some of the coding, so the respite is appreciated. Certificate would be nice to have, but as you say, it's about the gained knowledge in the end. Hope I can deliver something significant.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login