Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Result Still Outstanding

Posted by mattiemutare 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Result Still Outstanding
January 03, 2008 10:16PM
My result for MNB102-E is showing as still oustanding.Is anyone else in this situation? My fees are up to date.
Anonymous User
Re: Result Still Outstanding
January 04, 2008 09:28AM
phone them
avatar Re: Result Still Outstanding
January 07, 2008 04:13AM
yeah my cos332 marks are still outstanding, fees also paid angry smiley angry smiley angry smiley
January 07, 2008 10:42PM
Phoned the contact centre. They say 88% of the results came out on 11 December - the balance outstanding. Apparently all of MNB102E is outstanding and they do not know when the results will be out (but I thought I saw someone's results for this course on the forum). Meanwhile they have processed only the COS and INF courses for my 2008 registration, without the management courses that depend on the outstanding result.They acknowledge that the notice on outstanding results on the website is still referring to outstanding 2006 results and says nothing about the 2007 ones. So much for information technology management.
January 07, 2008 10:44PM
That's bad that not all the results are out and even worse that they can't tell you when they will be available!
January 10, 2008 10:21AM
COS332A 072 Passed

w00t! result is finally there, and i nearly got a distinction for numerical methods 2 (!!) grinning smiley grinning smiley grinning smiley

i did 4/6 assignments, studied for like 1 hour before the exam... and got 72% for a 3rd year applied maths subject smiling bouncing smiley
January 10, 2008 11:51AM
congrats! thumbs up
January 10, 2008 12:14PM
Well done! Super stuff smile
January 14, 2008 11:45AM
Why is it so quiet on osprey?
January 14, 2008 11:46AM
you're on the wrong (2007) forum.
January 14, 2008 11:58AM
hehehe, just got back and this happens, the forums run away smiling smiley
January 14, 2008 12:04PM
just click on the "school of computing forums" link on the topleft of this page, and find the 2008 social cafe. you'll see it's been far from quiet tongue sticking out smiley
January 14, 2008 12:11PM
i found it smiling smiley

This is actually cool, this can be used for the "offline religious" conversations....
January 14, 2008 12:16PM
depends on who's checking back this far to have said religious discussions.

anyway i'm all for all those bible bashers (eg jxharding) going underground winking smiley
January 14, 2008 12:19PM
hehehe, rename this forum to the "osprey underground" forum smiling smiley
January 14, 2008 05:40PM
Be nice now!
@Lycium - congrats on the result.
January 14, 2008 05:43PM
thanks andre smiling smiley

btw, i'm nice to everyone until they get high and mighty, "i'm a big boy boet, but i can't make a java interface", stuff like that winking smiley
January 14, 2008 05:44PM
hehe - now that's down right nasty.
January 14, 2008 05:47PM
i dunno how he gets a feeling of satisfaction claiming that he's a "big boy" just because i moved in with my mom so i could get into nz (moving out in march). he was pretty quiet when i asked if he had a fulltime job at 19...

anyway, he's not interested in these forums unless people are helping him, so i can pretty much ignore him and he'll go away tongue sticking out smiley
January 15, 2008 08:16AM
The underground forum, this is kewl smoking smiley
January 16, 2008 01:45PM
Doesnt seem the underground thing is happening Shauntir sad smiley

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying 'til you run out of cake.
January 16, 2008 03:54PM
Yeah everyone seems to have moved on lol. I think there are a few that still checks this forum now and then.
January 17, 2008 08:14AM
Found you!! smile I won't tell Tracey....
January 17, 2008 08:29AM
Hehe. Are we in hiding? smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
January 17, 2008 09:10AM
lol we're underground smile

There's only 3 of us underground? I'm sure there are some people out there that likes to only read posts and is probably reading this one.

The good thing about the "underground" post is that we can talk about nothing and not many people would care grinning smiley
January 17, 2008 11:53AM
Either that or we could start a moral-ethical-religious-political-death penalty-animal rights-vigilante-freedom of expression-etc thread to see how far we can push the envelope hot smiley hehe

January 17, 2008 12:26PM
Haha I don't think I can stomach anymore of those threads. I wonder how many flame wars we're gonna have this year hot smiley
January 17, 2008 12:37PM
I dunno, but I am being optimistic and starting to post again. We'll see what happens... smiling bouncing smiley

January 17, 2008 01:42PM
Now we know why you disappeared Velvet.

Pity that some of those threads was started in all honesty, but maybe also a bit of non-thinking. Others were just plain nasty.
At least it did make the phorum very active.
January 17, 2008 01:46PM
It did make the forum very active indeed. Yes its not nice that many people stopped posting because of those threads.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login