Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mad bad Bob strikes again

Posted by Anonymous User 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Anonymous User
Mad bad Bob strikes again
September 11, 2007 03:51PM
Re: Mad bad Bob strikes again
September 12, 2007 11:13AM
So what? He is more dangerous than before. Now that he is not an Archbishop, he can form a political party. But its been proven that opposition parties dont dent Bob's armour one iorta.
Anonymous User
September 12, 2007 11:17AM
no.. the archbishop guy was against big ape, so big ape got him chucked out of the church - i think the church still could make a peep against him. but yeah, in genral the opposition can do nothig, unless they have a cannon, point it at him and pull the cannon string
Anonymous User
September 12, 2007 12:22PM
What you say is true, Tasha. But the church is a powerful voice to mobilize people as they are supposed to be people of high morals. Old Bob took care of that. Shame on the bishop. Shame on Bob.
September 12, 2007 02:31PM
But not that particular church. Thats the same one that married him to someone's wife when they were cohabiting for over 10years before his wife died. Thats the same one that officiates at all his do's. Thats the same one that he donates gadzillions of Zim dollars to every year. The Zim Roman Catholic hasnt got that power to mobilize people. As for morals, they sing one song every day "Forgive me Father for I am about to sin". The Bishop was the voice of reason among them but it turns out he also had his Achilles heels.
September 12, 2007 07:02PM
Sounds like he had more than an achilles heel.
September 13, 2007 07:26AM
Its sad about the Archbishop, he is a good personal friend of mine and all those things they say about him are not true. Before he became Archbishop, he was my youth priest. The one voice of reason has been quietened.
avatar Re: Mad bad Bob strikes again
September 13, 2007 08:41AM
Hi Judi, I am guessing that you might be from Zim? Congratulations on beating the Aussies!!!! smile

[Added] And, yes, I'm also placing a question mark against the slander - that is a very easy way to get rid of an opposition.
Anonymous User
September 13, 2007 08:55AM
September 13, 2007 09:40AM
Rick, looks bad for the Archbishop...
Sorry Judi, he might be guilty if you believe all the newspaper articles.
Anonymous User
September 13, 2007 10:26AM
Regardless of whether he is guilty or not, I think the bad thing is how he "got caught" - isn't the whole thing that mugabe planted cameras?
September 13, 2007 02:41PM
The pictures that came out on etv did look contrived!
September 13, 2007 03:42PM
Hi guys, I am from Zim. All I have to say is believe what u hae seen not heard.

P.s hope to thrash England. Unfortunately I did not watch the match (too painful to watch as per norm , so I thot)
Anonymous User
September 13, 2007 04:56PM
Are you saying the articles and etv are telling the truth, or not?
September 13, 2007 05:10PM
Rick, I don't think there is currently that much "real" freedom of speach in Zimbabwe. We could be "fed" a story to make the Archbishop look guilty.
September 13, 2007 05:15PM
If anyone has ever watched "Wag the Dog", they would realise that anything is possible with a camera and a PC!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120885/synopsis
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login