Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Unable to Register For Hons BSc Inf Systems

Posted by LouisH 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Unable to Register For Hons BSc Inf Systems
March 12, 2007 09:38AM
I notice this morning (12 march) that I am unable to register online.

Did anyone have the same experience.

The only part I have not filled in was where they ask for full particulars of all previous registrations. I assume that they must have all that info by now.

Cheers
Anonymous User
Re: Unable to Register For Hons BSc Inf Systems
March 12, 2007 01:28PM
I think the idiots went and shut down the registration thing cause they think the date has expired.. I managed to get all but one of my subjects registered.. still trying to find someone who can help me register for the project module!
March 12, 2007 02:35PM
My problem is that the nearest Regional Service Centre from where I stay is 230km.

Mailing my application will be my last option though.

I'll try again tomorrow, maybe someone realised their error.
gaf
March 12, 2007 10:10PM
Just checking, is this your first honors registration? Because if it is registration closed on the 8th. Last week I was told by more than one person at the school of computing not to register online for honors because my application wouldn't be approved in time. If you had to wait for honor supp exam results I think you have until somewhere round the 8th of April to register. I hope you manage to get registered soon man.
March 13, 2007 08:14AM
No, its not my first honours registration. I wrote exams in Jan/Feb 2007.

Their software or database should check if one has written exams in Jan/Feb of the year of registration. How difficult can this be.

I'll try again today.
Anonymous User
March 13, 2007 10:26AM
its still blocked - I am actually going to phone them and listen to crud songs for half an hour sad smiley
avatar Re: Unable to Register For Hons BSc Inf Systems
March 13, 2007 10:59AM
hehehehe, are you through yet? Maybe you can ask them some questions on my bealf as well... drinking smiley
Anonymous User
March 13, 2007 12:14PM
oh.. I got through to them in about 5 minutes, then they sound utterly confused when I explain my problem. they then tell me they will put me through to myUnisa enquiries people - there I was on hold for 10 minutes and gave up. I eventually phoned this other lasy and she sai dI must send an email to
post-scientia @ unisa.ac.za explaining everythign.... so now I wait again
March 13, 2007 02:26PM
Spoke to Prof Lucas Venter and he advised me to fax thru my application and see what happens.
status preliminary completed
July 02, 2016 06:20AM
Hi

My status have just changed from final year to preliminary completed. What does that means?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login