Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Which exam centre is Beula Park?

Posted by dianne 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Which exam centre is Beula Park?
March 28, 2009 08:58AM
I wrote to Unisa days ago about finding the Beula Park exam centre, and the deadline is Monday and I haven't heard from them.

I'm told that Beula Park is in Elandsfontein and is a great place to write and not far from me, but since the Unisa exam centres don't give addresses I can't find it. Someone said they thought it was Germiston, but someone else said that Germiston is definitely the old technikon which is dangerous and has no parking at all. Up 'til now I've been writing at Randburg, but the state of the roads make it impossible for me to get there is under 2 hours at rush hour. This year I'm registered at Benoni but I haven't been told where we write actually.

Please can anyone help!! The information I'm looking for is where exactly does Benoni write, is Beula Park good and what is Beula Park's Unisa name?
Re: Which exam centre is Beula Park?
June 09, 2009 12:31PM
Beula Park turns out to be really close to Bedfordview - I have now written two exams there. Its huge and freezing cold but it's just a 10 minutes drive rather than the hour it used to take to Randburg. There is lots of parking off the road in a secure area. There are also trees which is going to be great in summer. If you're anywhere on the east side of Jhb you should definitely consider it. In both exams our invigilators were quite amusing and informal. We don't have a real clock but a cardboard one!

I wrote an 8am exam this morning in 3 degree weather - I am very grateful to have found this venue!

Dianne
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login