Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HCI and Career world.

Posted by Anonymous User 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Anonymous User
HCI and Career world.
August 02, 2007 04:01PM
Hi,

How comes this is the least active site in the school of computing? Is it so boring or so difficult to study HCI? HCI being or covering our day to day lifestyle would be quite active than it is. I am interested in knowing why there is little activity.

I love the challenge HCI brings to my studies and intend to continue with it at postgraduate level.
avatar Re: HCI and Career world.
August 02, 2007 04:38PM
Nabs, there's a feeling expressed on the forum that the INF subjects are easy and boring.
I, myself, enjoyed all the INF subjects I took and also found HCI and how it's applied to everyday things, interesting.
A practical example is just looking at how Windows/applications/internet sites are designed - there's a lot that can be done to improve.
Good luck with your studies.
Reanie
Re: HCI and Career world.
August 03, 2007 07:36PM
I don't know why, but as I start out with HCI, I find it very interesting, but after a while, it startes getting slightly boring and irritating, it was the same with first year, but then I really enjoyed the textbook, but disliked the study guide.

All in all, it is interesting
Anonymous User
Re: HCI and Career world.
August 11, 2007 08:28AM
Thanks Reanie,

Simple things are the best to pursue and easier to make a fortune. Good luck too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login