Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Chocoholics Project -Appendix A

Posted by Niri 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Chocoholics Project -Appendix A
October 27, 2007 02:33PM
Hi Guys

I thought this might be helpful to all of us who are studying for the paper on Monday, I came across this in my past tutorials which might be useful to everyone else. It's the solution for the Chocoholics Anonymous Project from 2006. If you can't download it, email me on nirihome@gmail.com and i'll email it through.

If anyone else has any tips or ideas, please post it for all of us to refer to. The other 2 years they haven't mentioned to study this Case Study for the exams explicitly like how our tut102 has mentioned, so i think it might come out(even though the answer is so big so i don't know how they can ask it)

Good luck everyone. Click on the link to download.

NIRI

Here is the link for the file you uploaded:
http://download.yousendit.com/2297572B56771768
Re: Chocoholics Project -Appendix A
October 27, 2007 05:52PM
Thanks Niri
October 28, 2007 11:50AM
Thanks so much a a starcool smiley
October 28, 2007 12:23PM
Thanks man!! <3
October 28, 2007 03:35PM
very welcome... smile
October 28, 2007 03:42PM
I don't think they'll ask all the stuff in the case study, but maybe UML type questions on certain aspects - eg a sequence diagram for a specific use case scenario as well as a few theory based questions. Remember the 2nd part of the paper is worth 50 points, so I don't think we'll cover everything in the Chocoholics Anonymous case study.
Thanks again for the download. It will help a lot (when I eventually get there).
October 28, 2007 04:12PM
AndreB

I thought that also becasue the question is too big....but i'll study it as for my last few papers, stuff that was exactly from the previous years came out as is and i didn't study it smile

Thanks i think i'll do other examples as well...trying to learn all my theory so i can nail the MCQ part, the online examples were very nice but looked a bit too easy...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login