Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

means-ends planner

Posted by 321276449 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
means-ends planner
October 26, 2007 09:07AM
I see mostly when this question get asked, there is one question ask to achieve a goal using means-ends and then a second question is asked with a new goal and means-ends using goal protection? !! Why? why not always protect the goal?
Anonymous User
Re: means-ends planner
October 26, 2007 09:48AM
they ask the question to see that you know the difference. They ask the same question (both) in the exam
October 26, 2007 10:08AM
OK, thanks, I'm defrosting now and gearing up towards the exam
October 29, 2007 10:19PM
Celene,

Have you written exams on this before? Was it difficult? What form does the exam take? Like the assignments? I don't know if i can figure out planners and such things in exam conditions.

Thanks,
Anonymous User
October 30, 2007 07:51AM
Hi

yes, unfortunately I did write the exam before sad smiley They asked 1 set of questions on the planner things - one without protected goals and one with. then they ask a few short coding things - stuff similar to assignments 1 and 2. then they ask you to do a breadth or depth first thing - I can't recall which. I know a lot of people didn't do well last year sad smiley A lot of the stuff is similar to the assignments. I do recal lthey want you to comment your "code" in the exam quite a bit. At least thats what I was told by people who had their papers remarked.
December 21, 2007 12:49PM
[posted to wrong forum] - oops

,= ,-_-. =.
 ((_/)o o(\_))
  `-'(. .)`-'
      \_/
http://ilanpillemer.com
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
Anonymous User
December 21, 2007 12:53PM
*spank*
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login