Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

how was the exam

Posted by Anonymous User 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Anonymous User
how was the exam
February 12, 2007 12:54PM
did anyone else get an almost identical answer for q6.1 and q6.2? I didn't think it was too bad a paper - its my fault I didn't ereally study the whole heuristic thing... waves goodbye to almost 30 marks
February 12, 2007 01:45PM
I thought the paper was fair and other then all the question 3's being labeled 2.x didn't find any horrible errors tongue sticking out smiley

I ran out of time though (I don't know about anyone else but I found myself constantly crossing my prolog programs out due to errors and having to rewrite them which wastes a lot of time - Oh how I wish for a world where i could do exams on computers...) and as such I can't answer your question regarding 6.2 as I only just finished 6.1 as time ran out (A pity cause means end planners are fairly easy marks).
Based on my answer for 6.1 and how I remember question 2 looking I don't think the answers should have been similar, If i am correct the non protected goal version should go into an infinite loop fairly quickly while a protected one should not and will have a lengthier answer smiling smiley
Anonymous User
Re: how was the exam
February 12, 2007 02:21PM
hmm.. I finished in an hour and a half confused smiley maybe I did some huge assumptions with q6? oh well, only 8 days until I know if my assumptions were right or not winking smiley
February 12, 2007 02:39PM
Well most of my time was spent rewriting the heuristic stuff over and over due to mistakes, If you did not do the heuristic stuff an hour and a half sounds like a reasonable time tongue sticking out smiley
February 13, 2007 02:38PM
Took me forever! I wrote most prolog in rough notation in pencil in the back before committing myself to pen! winking smiley

I finished in about 2h55min but I did do 6.1 twice!

I did quite enjoy the paper on the whole...

Any ideas what you will be doing this year?
February 13, 2007 08:36PM
I think ill wait until I get my marks on the 6 i did this year before commiting to anything for next year tongue sticking out smiley
February 16, 2007 03:47PM
6?!?! I barely managed 2!
February 20, 2007 11:22AM
Hehe, I actually tried to do all 10 in one go, But got a job a week after I enrolled and ended up not qualifying for 4 sad smiley
February 20, 2007 11:50AM
i had a job before i registered for 3 but didn't make 1 - so you have my admiration anyway!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login