Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assignment 2

Posted by Anonymous User 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Anonymous User
Assignment 2
June 01, 2007 08:42AM
Hi guys

I'm sure you all went through the same hell trying to find the text book both locally and cheaply. I don’t have a visa card and all that but eventually managed to buy it from Amazon. Trouble is time of expected delivery is only a few days before assignment two is due.

So my unusual request is: Would a student in the jhb area mind lending me the book for a short while, so I can do assignment two. If you prefer we could even meet and work together at some place, form a study group (so you don’t have to depart from the book to a person you just met).

Thanks guys, I realize it’s unorthodox and people will be reluctant to give a stranger a book but any arrangement till my book arrives will be much appreciated.

Lior
Anonymous User
Re: Assignment 2
June 01, 2007 12:12PM
the assignment is due on 15 July isn't it? If you send me your email address I can copy the textbook pages for you and send it on monday or tuesday the latest?
Anonymous User
Re: Assignment 2
June 01, 2007 12:39PM
Thank you so much. that would be ideal.
My email address is allstufflior@yahoo.com

According to amazon my book will only arrive by tenth of july (latest) but still too short a time...

Again thank you so so much!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login