Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

results?

Posted by lycium 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
December 03, 2007 10:48PM
anyone get their cos332 results yet? keen to know how people's expected vs obtained results went.

i can't get at mine because unisa decided to charge me R2090 for writing overseas (i didn't get any tutorial material, returned assignments, etc).

-------
'I don't care anymore what a bunch of atheists (or whatever they want to call themselves) want to believe. Its pointless to try and convince someone of your own belief if all they care about is the bliss of their ignorance.'
'i think both subjectivity and objectivity equals in meaning'
'Hey all you satanists.'
'harsh? sorry, i don't have the basic understanding of such a word.'
'I though zombies were living dead corpses walking around trying to eat young virgin girls'
'But perhaps we just transfer into another dimension. If you lived a good live you transfer into say, the 7th dimension, and if you were bad you transfer into the 6th dimension. And if your state of being is not very well defined you only get to the 5th dimension, being closest to our current 4 dimensions of perception, explaining the whole ghost thing.'
'If I kill a snail, would that be considered as murder, because in a million years that snail might be a human?'
- Randal Flag
Re: results?
December 06, 2007 06:46PM
Hi Thomas,

I got my provisional results today, and was shocked.

According to the 0831234 provisional results system, I got 69%. I can't believe it.

We discussed the paper extensively after writing it and I hoped for a pass, but this result is a relief. I never thought I would pass (provisionally or not). We also came to the conclusion that the lecturer, since he marked the assignments in such a don't came manner, he would mark the exam paper in the same manner.

I know I left out about 15 marks and I didn't memorize the 4RK, so I should have scored less that 69%.

I think, if you tried your best and the lecturer see that you had an idea, he would have given you full marks for your attempt.

Like I say, this is provisional, so after this one it might drop to 20% or so, I don't know, but I think you will pass with distinction.

I also sent the lecturer an email regarding the assignments year mark (10% assignments and 90% exams), and he said it should be like this for COS332.

I hope you get your results soon and if you need to, let someone contact the 0831234 number on your behalf. You just enter your student number and get the results. I think you know that, but just for sake of other students.

Wish you all good results,

Gert.
Re: results?
December 07, 2007 07:35AM
Well done Gert! Interestingly, the APM311 results aren't available yet on myUnisa or the MTN number.
December 09, 2007 11:51AM
according to the email we got, someone even scored over 90! eye popping smiley

i'm glad someone remembered the rk4 formulae tongue sticking out smiley

-------
'I don't care anymore what a bunch of atheists (or whatever they want to call themselves) want to believe. Its pointless to try and convince someone of your own belief if all they care about is the bliss of their ignorance.'
'Hey all you satanists.'
'I though zombies were living dead corpses walking around trying to eat young virgin girls'
'But perhaps we just transfer into another dimension. If you lived a good live you transfer into say, the 7th dimension, and if you were bad you transfer into the 6th dimension. And if your state of being is not very well defined you only get to the 5th dimension, being closest to our current 4 dimensions of perception, explaining the whole ghost thing.'
'If I kill a snail, would that be considered as murder, because in a million years that snail might be a human?'
- Randal Flag
December 10, 2007 09:27AM
and i think i got a supp :|

i wonder if the supp will be like the past papers, or like this year's nov paper confused smiley

-------
'Hey all you satanists.'
- Randal Flag
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login