Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assignment 4 Solutions

Posted by gert_yes 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Assignment 4 Solutions
November 07, 2007 09:52PM
The solutions is not even remotely for the given questions.

Funny hey, a module with so little students. I wonder why?

Hope someone else got the correct solutions to assignment 4. I didn't, so I do not even know if my work was correct or not. I got 100% (25 credits) for the assignment, but my answers to question one doesn't match the answers given by Thomas in a previous thread.

According to the lecturer all was correct, even though I can see I made a mistake.

Lecturer, lecturer, lecturer...

I hope you all do well on this module, since the solutions are not always up to scratch.

At least we got some brains to try to sort things out.

Best of luck,

gert_yes.
Re: Assignment 4 Solutions
November 09, 2007 11:16AM
I have checked and it seems that none of the Solutions sent out match the Assignments we completed.

I have spoken to the professor and he is going to send me a copy of the Questions that match the solutions we received. This will at least help with some more examples for exam prep.

If you leave me an email address I will send them to you as soon as I get them.
avatar Re: Assignment 4 Solutions
November 13, 2007 05:44PM
hi, i got two emails about the new solutions but they're not on myunisa: there are no announcements for cos332.

i'd much appreciate it if you could send me the solutions, thanks smiling smiley
November 13, 2007 09:43PM
Hi All,

I managed to get the secretary to mail me the stuff.

I also included two other documents that would be of interest to all.

Follow these links to download these files in .zip format:

2007 solutions

more stuff

even more stuff

Unfortunately the 2007 solutions were scanned in by the lecturer and mail that way. It created a HUGE 9.1MB file, but it is worth downloading it.

The other two links are to some very important documents that could also help with preparation. Download them!!!

Sorry for the size and the tedious process of download, but it was the only place where I could store some .zip files on the net on such short notice.

Be well all, and good luck with the exams,

Gert.
avatar Re: Assignment 4 Solutions
November 13, 2007 09:45PM
awesome, thanks a lot gert!! grinning smiley
November 13, 2007 10:16PM
Sorry All,

I forgot to mention that it is the solutions to the 2007 assignments that was supposedly posted on the COS332 myUnisa site under announcements.

By now I know there was nothing wrong on my side since the other COS332 students also couldn't find it on the myUnisa.

Maybe a problem on their side...confused smiley

Cyall,

Gert.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login