Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exam Multpile choice?

Posted by iva 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
iva
Exam Multpile choice?
September 12, 2007 06:24PM
Hi guys can anyone remember reading in any of your tutorials if the exam is multiple choice ? for some reason i think it is , i must have read it somewhere although now i don't see it in any of my tutorials. furthermore i remember it may have said 70% multiple choice 30% written

anyone remember seeing this?

thanx
Re: Exam Multpile choice?
September 13, 2007 02:00PM
Hi Iva

No - cannot remember seeing anything like that for this subject.
September 14, 2007 09:17AM
Has anyone got the exam tutorial letter for this module. I have also queried about whether we can use the outcomesof the study guide in preparation for the exams but no answer.
September 17, 2007 11:20AM
Also have received no exam tutorial letter!!

Has anyone even received an exam time table??

I am so glad this is my final year at Unisa. It has gone from a quality tersiary institution to a 3rd world piece of junk.
iva
September 17, 2007 08:09PM
thanks to one of the students i've received a 2006 exam tutorial , so its not to say its gonna be like this but this is what it says ( damn its not multi choice)

The paper is divided more or less as follows (a rather rough estimate):
- About 20% of the paper consists of theory straight from your prescribed book and the study guide.
- About 40% of the paper entails application of the theory (i.e. things that you have to do or work out),
- About 30% of the paper is a mix between theory and application.
- About 10% of the paper deals with the Knoppix Linux system on your COS321-6 CD.

mail me if you would like the "sample paper" althoguh hopefully we'll get a current exam tutorial that they'll put in the empty exam tutorial folder in the downloads section
September 20, 2007 11:19AM
Go to myUnisa, you can download the the current exam tut from there, it's not empty, I got it.
iva
September 20, 2007 11:27AM
The %s i listed above are not the same for this years paper...check out the exam tutorial for the correct ones
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login