Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exam Addmissions

Posted by 34572457 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Exam Addmissions
September 15, 2007 10:48AM
I just looked on myunisa and I've gained exam entry despite only submitting assignment 1. Jeez I had pretty much given up on this subject for this year now I have to write the exam...crap. Don't know if I can get through all the material in time.

I assume everybody must have qualified???

Clive
Re: Exam Addmissions
September 15, 2007 12:23PM
Same here.

I did not submit the last assignment but still got in. I'm trying to work at it.

Teoretically I might be able to make the exam, but it means that although I did Java at University level, I have no clue how to write a program in the language.

For instance this whole year I was unable to get a Java applet to run in my browser, I always have to use applet viewer. So just how do I implement an application in Java in the real world.

I feel that the prominence that Java has in application development nowadays with the web, smartphones etc, more should be done to equip students to be at least adept at using what they learn. This course started off nicely and then got to a hellish speed quite fast.

I'll pass but maybe I'll have to consult one of these Magazine Colleges to teach me how to actually use what I know.

Sakkieconfused smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login