Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Handing in by due date

Posted by visnaicker 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
May 10, 2007 06:59AM
I am struggling still. I finally managed to track the ass 1 answers/discussion on the Myunisa, and know now where I went wrong first assignment. The 2nd assignment is due tomorrow, but I might hand it in on Sunday, and risk getting it totally rejected, as opposed to submitting it tomorrow, half done.
Re: Handing in by due date
May 11, 2007 09:56PM
I really hope that they give us some kind of lee way with the due dates. There is no way I can get this done tonight. Sunday right now looks quite feasible.
I don't remember the lecturers been to strict on the COS101 assignments last year. I surely hope the same goes for COS201.

I've read Tut101 a dozen times looking for some mention of extensions but have found nothing.

Anyone got any ideas?
May 12, 2007 01:42PM
I've got my assignment basically done except for one question that I've asked for help with on the forum but so far nobody's replied.
I've sometimes handed assignments in a few days late and they've always marked them so I wouldn't be too worried. If you're more worried about the 10 May deadline, I'm sure it'll be fine if you hand it in sometime over the weekend.
May 12, 2007 02:48PM
I managed to get through Finite Automata last night. It went a lot better than I thought it would - a damn sight easier than the last section of Rescursion and Induction. I'm hoping to get finished by tonight but we'll see how it goes. I'm toast after last night's session.

Tracey - I haven't scanned the other threads - which question do you need help with?
Anonymous User
May 12, 2007 04:53PM
I'm also late, only going to start reading and doing the assignment now sad smiley
May 12, 2007 08:43PM
Good luck Bini - I'm glad to see I'm not the only that's late.
May 13, 2007 12:11AM
I finally got this one done. Only started working on the work for assignment 2 on Friday. I must say I did not enjoy the Recursive section and by Friday evening was not to happy about COS201. Finite Automata and Transition Graphs went alot better than I had expected.
Glad to be done with this assignment.
avatar Re: Handing in by due date
May 13, 2007 09:18AM
...Rescursion and Induction... same feeling here.

Automata and Transition Graphs seem fine, especially once you have found the solution. R&I on the other hand, still leave you wondering how many places you are wrong if anywhere.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login