Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assignment 4 Question 3

Posted by Thamo 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Assignment 4 Question 3
July 12, 2007 09:06PM
Hi guys
I am a little bit confused. The question says that we need to add the temporary, administrative and permanent classifications of employee to the hierarchy from Display 15.1 etc. Does this question requires us to define a derived class Temporary from base class Employee and again separately define the derived class from base class Employee etc OR from the base class Employee we need to define a derived class Temporary and from Temporary we derive class Administrative and from Administrative we define a derived class Permanent.

What does this question wants ?

Pls help !
Re: Assignment 4 Question 3
July 15, 2007 10:35AM
Well in TL 105 theres "Erata of Assignment 4" they've changed question 3. Looks like you don't have to do the implementation but have to draw how the hierarchy of how the new classes fit together.
July 16, 2007 05:19PM
Oh my.....UNISA!!! (& that's not a compliment)
July 16, 2007 05:28PM
I think UNISA should come up with a way of notifying students when assignments change.

Sure they can do a mass email to the class list, if you're an international student like me, by the time I get the Errata(which is pretty regular), I've spent hours on end trying to read between UNISA's sometimes poor effort to communicate it's requirements in assignments....!!!

Then like today, I hear there's errata for a questions I've completed....how awesome is that?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login