Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

DOWNLOAD Problem -Maintaining.and.Evolving.Successful.Commercial.Web.Sites.eB.chm

Posted by lloydtakuba 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
DOWNLOAD Problem -Maintaining.and.Evolving.Successful.Commercial.Web.Sites.eB.chm
May 02, 2007 08:10PM
I cant seem to download the first file with the following tittle
Maintaining.and.Evolving.Successful.Commercial.Web.Sites.eB.chm

On the main download page

Any suggestions on how i could do this?

Lloyd
ak
Re: DOWNLOAD Problem -Maintaining.and.Evolving.Successful.Commercial.Web.Sites.eB.chm
May 15, 2007 07:35PM
Hi Lloyd

Maybe we have the same problem. I downloaded the file to my computer- all of the 1.94 M - but I cannot read it. Maybe someone can help with this, I would like to know what the file says...

Ange
Mac
Re: DOWNLOAD Problem -Maintaining.and.Evolving.Successful.Commercial.Web.Sites.eB.chm
May 16, 2007 08:31AM
chm is a windows help file - it opens up in a seperate window. What operating system are you using.
Mac
May 16, 2007 08:37AM
Struggle to download, as in cannot save to your computer?
ak
May 16, 2007 03:06PM
It saves to my computer, but I cannot read it. Strange. It tells me: "Action canceled. Internet Explorer was unable to link to the Web page you requested. The page might be temporarily unavailable."... I'm using Windows XP. If it is a Windows help file I should be able to read it...

Regards
Ange
Mac
May 17, 2007 08:03AM
Dunno. I save it to my desktop and it works perfect. In any event, it is just an electronic handbook for more background information on ecomm - not too serious.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login