Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Any results yet?

Posted by tripod 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Any results yet?
July 01, 2006 10:34AM
Was wondering if anyone has recieved assignment 1 back yet or at least some marks? Not usually too concerned with this stuff, but its going on for two months now and thought I should check that nothing has gone wrong for just me...
Re: Any results yet?
July 01, 2006 04:58PM
Nope me neither, its the last assignment 1 that I'm waiting for. I enjoy this module. I'd rather have the assignment 1 module solution than my marks.

This is a rather abstract thinking module, by that I mean there many solutions to the problems. So perhaps thats why the assignment is taking so long to mark. The assignment department has been known to mess things up too, i.e not giving the markers the assignments on time.

I'm looking forward to the practical part of assignment 3. This module is pretty tough, as in the number of credits awarded. You basically have to do every module.
Anonymous User
Re: Any results yet?
September 12, 2006 05:01PM
got assignment 1 back a little while ago, but still not assignment 2 or 3. And come to think about it, no tutorial letter about assignment 5 with the report.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login