Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

change email address!!

Posted by Mac 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Mac
change email address!!
May 30, 2006 08:43AM
Please remember to change my email address (@#$%&) with yours in the pt-files as per the tut letter, since I'm receiving transaction confirmation emails everytime you do a dummy transaction on PT
Anonymous User
Re: change email address!!
May 30, 2006 10:34PM
I looked for your email address on my pt-return but I couldn't find it. Did I do something wrong or could it be because I'm not finished yet?
Mac
May 31, 2006 07:44AM
Sorry I meant the pt-configuration file/page on the PT server. I received a message this morning from PT about their server changes - can anyone still access their configuration page on the PT server?
May 31, 2006 07:59AM
Hi,

I can still access my merchant account on PT's server. I see all my transactions etc.

I have 1 problem though. When I'm done with my transaction and I click on the link to return to my site, the products still appear in the users cart. Nothing gets updated on the osCommerce system. I go into the admin side of the site and to customer orders and nothing. I double checked the steps in the tutorial and all the config files are as they should be. Am I missing something else?

Thanks
Corrie
Mac
May 31, 2006 09:24AM
No you're not. I'm not quite sure if this is related to the PT server - pheww, they're really timmering on it (we're not on their live server so this only affects us) but we must be thankful they are giving us the experience.

I'll look into more detail why this is happening. Ignore it for now.
May 31, 2006 05:07PM
To receive your own confirmations from PriceTag (instead of Mac receiving it), you need to enter your own PriceTag merchant number using the Administrator utility: (http://osprey.unisa.ac.za/mac/ecom/xx/catalog/admin/)
Go to Modules, select Pricetag, select Edit and change the Merchant Number to yours.

Regards

Buks
June 05, 2006 11:06AM
I can still access my PriceTag configuration.
Mac
June 05, 2006 12:35PM
I suggest you email them - I can't test since I do not have a test account. So not sure if it is only you or everybody. Please post for use what they say - I have not had received any information from them on this.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.