Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Permissions

Posted by markdp 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Permissions
May 19, 2006 10:03PM
Mac

Please will you change my permissions so that I can write to my "...catalog/includes" folder.

Thanks.
Mac
Re: Permissions
May 20, 2006 07:37PM
Will do so monday - don't want to do the whole folder - its a security risk - please spesify files or what you want to do please.
May 21, 2006 10:51AM
I want to change:

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'osCommerce'winking smiley . '</a>'; ?></td>

in header.php to:

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'S.A.P.S.A.Logo.jpg', 'S.A.P.S.A.'winking smiley . '</a>'; ?></td>

Thanks.
May 21, 2006 11:04AM
I would also like to change "...\catalog\stylesheet.css".

Thanks.
May 21, 2006 11:39AM
...and:

// page title
define('TITLE', 'osCommerce'winking smiley;

in ".../catalog/includes/languages/english.php"

to:

// page title
define('TITLE', 'S.A.P.S.A.'winking smiley;

smile
Mac
May 22, 2006 08:01AM
For tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'osCommerce'

just name your image oscommerce.gif and upload - we'll ignore the title. Try the rest.
May 22, 2006 06:42PM
I did that, but my .gif looks terrible and I wanted to use the original .jpg that I derived it from. Not only does that look much better, but the file size is actually smaller; .gif compression not being very efficient for photo's.
May 23, 2006 07:19AM
Hi there,

I would also like to replace some of the pictures. It won't upload the pictures when using the "file manager" site. More specifically i'd like to upload a picture for english (in the language folder) and i'd like to replace the oscommerce.gif file with my own logo.

Thanks
Corrie
Mac
May 23, 2006 10:27AM
OK, try again.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.