Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Looks of public fixtures

Posted by 47376120 - Bergie 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Looks of public fixtures
October 10, 2013 05:13PM
On requirement 2c, are we allowed to show the fixture and teams selected for all fixtures in one table?
I have a list of all fixtures, with each and every player next to it in one row.
It saves me more coding..

Something like below:
Fixture                                                        Coxswain                               Rower                              Drummer
Mars at Jupiter on 2012-13-13                 Piet Pompies                    David Hasselhof               Donald Trump
blllaa                                                                  more blah                             nahhh                                 taahhhh
Mac
Re: Looks of public fixtures
October 11, 2013 08:29AM
As long as it is user-friendly to read
Re: Looks of public fixtures
October 11, 2013 11:37AM
I think it is. (although the text formatting above did not do it justice.) I would much rather look at one page with all the requirements, than multiple clicks for the same data. I believe HTML also say that you should limit the clicks to get to info, so that is what I did. I even concatenated, date, venue and opponents into one column for the very same reason.

Almost done, even after I accidentally overwrite a page, and then discovered that my FTP backup of the files only contained a folder name with no files. OOOPS! angry smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login