Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Final Portfolio mark

Posted by Chris-78110335 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Final Portfolio mark
November 14, 2013 05:44PM
Hi there,

Hope everyone enjoyed the course. Do anyone know when the final portfolio marks will be made available?

Thank you,
Chris
Re: Final Portfolio mark
November 16, 2013 03:05AM
Hi! I was just about to ask...
November 18, 2013 09:04AM
Lets just be patient for another 2weeks, I am also sitting "patiently" waitingsmileys with beer
Mac
November 18, 2013 09:43AM
Results are only due to be released the 13th of December.It could be earlier, it could be on that day.
November 20, 2013 01:56AM
Thank you Mac.
November 22, 2013 11:24AM
Hi Everyone
Just got an sms saying that Assign marked. Hope will get the results soon.

Regards
Mbudzeni
November 22, 2013 12:27PM
As you know our portfolio is regarded as final examination. I think the results will be released officially as your final examination results in December by mail and you can access them on Internet.
Mac
November 25, 2013 07:33AM
Correct - it has been captured, not released.
December 06, 2013 11:12AM
Hi Mac,

Thanks for pass! I'm so glad the wait is finally over smile

How do we go about getting the breakdown of our marks? It would be nice to be able to learn from mistakes that were made..
Mac
December 06, 2013 12:02PM
Marks for an exam (as this is an exam) is not provided by Unisa - else we will never finish....sad smiley

The idea here is to "get it right" before submission. It is not what is wrong, because there is no memorandum, i.e. you HAVE to code it this way rather than that way.

We (it is marked by two of us) award marks according to the categories as specified elsewhere. How much of what was presented is present in the code?

Most importantly, the final mark will be a reflection of our impression of where you are, i.e. if you apply for a job as web developer we say you are x% on the way to producing a really good website (it does not mean you must get 100% before you are employed!).

And boy, we are strict - we do not want to make the certificate cheap smiling smiley

Hope that helps.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login