Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assignment 1: Menu not working at all, commented

Posted by 46230653 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Assignment 1: Menu not working at all, commented
May 03, 2013 09:40PM
Hi Mac,

By my student number on myunisa under announcement, it says Menu does not work at all, I do not understand at all because, I have just tested it now and it works, please intruct as to what to do, my student number is 46230653
Mac
Re: Assignment 1: Menu not working at all, commented
May 06, 2013 08:04AM
Nothing you can do any more sad smiley When it was marked by the marker (he tests it a few times) and by me, the menu did not work.
May 09, 2013 10:39AM
Hi Mac,

Meaning its an automatic fail, after all the hard work I've put in to this assignment? I have followed all the procedures, I have done all I had to, then it should out of my control right? This cannot be fair enough...
Mac
May 09, 2013 04:33PM
Well, if the pages cannot be accessed then they cannot be marked sad smiley As said, several efforts were made to access it, and on all of these occasions the menu was not available).

That said, I had ANOTHER look at you site. Besides your first page (which incidentally is not a short URL but a link to a page, as in htttp:// my site.com/my_page.php), the rest of the menu links STILL result in a "not found" page. I have special powers. Herewith your links. Note the CaSeS of the files.

Language: HTML
<a href="calc.php">Calc</a> // this file exists | <a href="String.php">String</a> // string.php exists, but not String.php, resulting in a page not found | <a href="Array.php">Array</a> //you only have array.php | <a href="Function.php">Function</a>// you only have function.php

Having stated the above, I fail to see how you can claim that your menu "works"? Your site is not working.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login