Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why are you dishonest?

Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
February 15, 2013 04:36PM
The students stealing and being dishonest about where they get their code should think about what they are doing. You make life harder for the rest of us actually trying to learn something. We work hard to get the marks we get.

If you don't like programming or learning to write programs then why take the course in the first place? Why do the effort? Programming in the real life is much harder than this and then there will be no other students to steal from. You will probably not even pass the test to get the job in the first place and this could mean you're wasting time and money. I read the letter form the lecturer and thought about this a lot. I worked hard to learn to code and practically didn't (well still don't) really have a life. It takes time and you have to really have a passion for it. I would hate it if someone stole code I worked on for hours or even days on. How often this happens makes me very angry.

Stop it and go do something you can do or study something else. You're not doing anyone any good!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

int get_random_number() {
return 4;
}
Mac
Re: Why are you dishonest?
February 18, 2013 07:24AM
Thank you for these words.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login