Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Portfolio Requirements!!!!

Posted by 46313060-Bill 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Portfolio Requirements!!!!
February 11, 2013 06:11PM
I am confused, how many tables must i use (player registration, fixtures,team selection,login)
and how many pages are required for the whole project (login, listing, inserting, update, delete, connection)
PLEASE HELP ASAP
Mac
Re: Portfolio Requirements!!!!
February 12, 2013 08:51AM
That is for you to decide, depending on your approach to coding the app.
Re: supplement student confused
February 12, 2013 01:00PM
hi and good day, my Question is: I got sup on the examination,so any portfolio im going to do or i just have to fix previous one and submit it.

if there is any changes let me know.

Thank you.
February 12, 2013 02:05PM
as long as i have mastered the skills listed in the tutorial letter????????
Mac
February 13, 2013 08:19AM
Yes, with some thinking required on your side. This is programming - there is no one correct way. The tut letter gives guidance.

Its also say: Create a database user login with username “admin” and password “admin” (not very secure, but easy for us to test your application!). You can add that user to the players registration table and use it to check login access. When you list players, you simply code to not include this user in the list of players. That is one way. You can dot it only using code and no database.
February 22, 2013 10:07AM
hi and good day, my Question is: I got sup on the examination,so any portfolio im going to do or i just have to fix previous one and submit it.

if there is any changes let me know.

Thank you.
Mac
February 22, 2013 10:58AM
This has been answered elsewhere. Fix what is wrong and resubmit. Do not even think of using other student's code. You will be caught out.
February 22, 2013 01:38PM
Thanks alot.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login