Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

escape page

Posted by ngoqoza 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
escape page
August 15, 2012 06:00PM
Hi Mac

I understand the concept of rand page, but I can not add generated numbers into one total, please give me a hint on how to create that total. Another thing is, in portfolio we must use only OOP?
Mac
Re: escape page
August 16, 2012 01:08PM
Don't just ask me---- remember you are also to help one another here....

No, OOP comes later.

As for a hint.... there a various ways, but if I say more I can just as well give it all. I need you to struggle a bit more... whatever you already have is there so you just add to it. If b = 3 and you say b + new number, then b = 3 + new number. Not the most elegant way - there is a way to do it in PHP that is much more eloquent.
Re: Error on page 164 to page 166
August 20, 2012 06:10PM
Is there an error with the book or what? I have been running phptext.html and phptext.php, unfortunately I do no get the word Steve or any other thing after I input it in the form. I am using current browsers. Both of the files are in the same directory. Please help Mac.
Mac
Re: escape page
August 21, 2012 08:19AM
Ahem, the very previous post - don't just ask me. First try and help yourself... or throw it in the general direction of other students. This is not a one-stop-solution shop...!

The browser has nothing to do with the problem.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login