Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Question? Uploading folders

Posted by RMcC-77729765 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Question? Uploading folders
October 10, 2012 11:26AM
Hello Mac

I'm about to upload my files. Everything is in a master folder with sub folders and coded accordingly. I don't seem to be able to upload this as a master group of folders. Must all the files be uploaded separately and the codes adjusted for this. How do we keep the format with the folders intact?
Re: Question? Uploading folders - solved
October 10, 2012 11:59AM
I see now how to do this
Mac
Re: Question? Uploading folders
October 10, 2012 03:16PM
Remember to ask the question in general - I want you to help one another - more learning for all involved.

From what I remember (they change sometimes, and I do not support their processes - it is part of what you must show you have mastered), you should be able to upload folders. If not, then create folder and upload into folder.
October 12, 2012 11:59AM
Thanks Mac. What I found was a place to create directories. I had to be careful not to create my other directories into previous ones which was easy to do. Once I had created my directories I was then able to upload my files one by one into their necessary directories.
Mac
October 12, 2012 01:49PM
Yes, it normally is an oversight, Learning how each hosting service manages the process is part of the learning curve, and one needs to just be level-headed about it. Deep breaths, maybe walk away, then come back!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login