Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

HTML Lesson 2 general

Posted by RMcC-77729765 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
HTML Lesson 2 general
September 26, 2012 11:32AM
The basic essentials without which it is impossible to create a logical web page. Initially I thought the notation rule was probably unnecessary but in fact without notation it becomes virtually impossible to make sense of the basic HTML source code. Notations tell what each new division intends and gives interpretations of colors. They also become incredibly useful when editing to see whether a change is good or not. By using the notation codes I can take something out or put it back in as I wish until I have the version I want. I also find the horizontal rule useful for menus but I find it frustrating not also being able to put in a vertical line. My &nbsp doesn't always seem to work however and I wonder what I am doing wrong but controlling for breaks are great. <br>
I'm beginning to realise that I didn't even begin to get maximum use out of my computer before this course. It is not only teaching me how to set up a website but also how to really work my browser.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login