Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CSS: Lesson 1: Topic F

Posted by Nella-77704169 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
CSS: Lesson 1: Topic F
August 07, 2012 10:57PM
It is great that you can have only one style sheet with which to change all your pages. It will definitely save time.

I tried looking for a "bad" website, but that is difficult, as I don't know where to start! I will, however, be looking at websites much more critically than I would have before.
Re: CSS: Lesson 1: Topic F
August 08, 2012 09:14AM
I've really had to battle this one out. It has worked on some of my practice projects but not others. It works on my Illuminati project files, but not my Parrot project files. I have not been able to link it to my personal practice project 1 which was developed using html. I have however out of frustration started a new practice project from scratch developing the site using a linked .css master styles file and this is working perfectly. It is also amazingly time conserving compared to the laboriousness of setting up project 1 to this point.
Re: CSS: Lesson 1: Topic F
October 01, 2012 08:10PM
Took a while to find out that the link tag must not go into the style container but on its own after title tag.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login