Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CSS: Lesson 2: Activity 2-2

Posted by antiother-77681541 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
avatar CSS: Lesson 2: Activity 2-2
July 09, 2012 07:44PM
short hand colour values are a no for ie 6 > 7 and in certain code blocks in ie 8+. if you type an extra 3 characters you can be more specific about your colour value, it'll only take maybe 2 > 5 seconds, and you can ensure compatibility for those older ie browsers. And yes, there might still be a few old men out there running ie 6 > 7 on dial up not knowing how to or not caring to upgrade, though you'd have some trouble finding them i'm sure.
Re: CSS: Lesson 2: Activity 2-2
September 12, 2012 05:56PM
In lesson 2: Activity 2-2............confused smileyNo colours comes up in the background when I type in the code for it.......why?
October 03, 2012 08:01AM
I cannot make sense of this.
i thought i understood it, but when trying to implement it, nothing works!
October 03, 2012 10:23PM
I've spent all day on this, and I guess I have improved somewhat!
I've busked and bumbled my way through Activity 2-1 and 2-2, and presume I'm doing something right, as I'm getting what I presume I should be getting, although I have no idea if it's right, and worse still, no idea how I got there!!
It's a pity that a complete example has not been given - with everything as it should be in both the CSS and HTML files and a pic or description of what the end result should be.
I've got a feeling I missed something way back, and the hole I'm digging for myself just seems to be getting deeper and deeper.
With no one guiding me, I have no idea if I'm right or wrong, and don't feel as though I'm learning anything!
It's very much a case of me teaching me, and unfortunately as I know nothing to start with, I guess I'll know nothing at the end.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login