Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs up smiley Business Cloud

Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
avatar thumbs up smiley Business Cloud
May 30, 2012 04:20PM
Hey guys. Please go check out my personal project I'm working on; Business Cloud. Because it consist of mainly php, I thought some of you guys might appreciate it. The site is only in it's beta form. I'm working very hard to finish the final website. It's going to be awesome.

Business Cloud is basically an online business directory. So if you want to find a number of any place then you just search for the product or service and there you go; a list of relative results. Companies will be able to register and make a profile for themselves, almost like facebook pages. Then if an user go into a profile there will be a lot more info on the company. This is also a great way for business to get full exposure and market themselves to the public.

If you have a business, or know of someone that has one, and want to register on Business Cloud, please send me your email address to sales@businesscloud.co.za, and I'll notify you once the site is complete and ready for full use.

Thank You

Ramon Hitzeroth
cool smiley
thumbs up smiley Re: Business Cloud
May 31, 2012 06:41PM
thumbs upSmart idea
avatar thumbs up smiley Re: Business Cloud
June 12, 2012 07:12PM
THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH DATE FOR BUSINESS CLOUD IS THE 1ST OF JULY 2012!!
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.