Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Submission format

Posted by Mac 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Mac
Submission format
March 12, 2012 06:51AM
Please folllow the submission guidelines as you did in ICT2613, and as the tut letter suggests (it may not be to clear)

Please put your student number and course in the subject line:

Module code: Assignment1:student number

I have several portfolio modules and have first order them, so not having this makes it VERY difficult.

Thanks

KEEP a record of your submission as I cannot acknowledge receiving them. If I have not received it, you will be contacted by email (mylife account) in due course.
YOU DO NOT SUBMIT the portfolio to myUnisa.
Re: Submission format
March 12, 2012 01:41PM
good day
do i have to hand in codes on myunisa or only a link.
thanks
Mac
March 12, 2012 02:55PM
You do not send code
March 12, 2012 11:08PM
how to submit my assignment
Mac
March 13, 2012 06:52AM
Read your tut letter please.
March 13, 2012 10:00AM
How do i submit my assignment1 on myUnisa i have already submittted my url on myLife email to your email i was not doing the ict2613 last semester i am doing this for the 1st time please advise
March 13, 2012 01:44PM
March 19, 2012 03:54PM
Sir I just got this email from the assignment department
ICT3612 Assignment Number 01 Dear Student, The assignment received
from you on SOL could not be printed successfully. The reason(s) for this is/are as follows: Your zip file contains many documents only 1 is allowed, please resubmit. The assignment you handed in was cancelled. You may still print it and post it to us.
My question is how do I resubmit
Mac
March 19, 2012 04:40PM
The submission through myUnisa is just to register your assignment as submitted. So just send one page with your URL.

How you resubmit I do not know - I do not work with myUnisa. On the home page of the Osprey forums on top there are Unisa contact emails.
March 22, 2012 02:37PM
hi mac
i would like to know if there is any email or sms that we should expect if my assignment was submitted how can i be sure if it is submitted correctly because i am worried if maybe you did not get it
Mac
March 22, 2012 02:41PM
When it is captured, you'll receive an SMS. If it becomes clear after a few weeks that it has not been received, there is the myUnisa submission proof you can fall back on. Also, on this forum, there is post. with the marks. So you can check there if it has been captured.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.