Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Writing Sub Exam

Posted by RiaanR 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
May 03, 2012 09:13PM
Hey Guys,
I was unable to attend the exam in Jan/Feb, so I'm writing the Sub on 7th May.
I was wondering if you guys can help me with the questions from the Jan/Feb exam as prep for my exam.
Looking at some of the other posts I picked up some questions, and I know that even if I do get a response to expect anything in the exam. smile
I'm going in with a 40% year mark do I really need to get 40% in the exam to make my 40% year mark count, or do I only need 18% in exam to pass?
Anyways...any help is appreciated.
Re: Writing Sub Exam
May 07, 2012 07:46AM
Hi Riaan
I cant help with exam tips as I am doing this course for the first time this year. But wrt. the the year mark , I don't think it is considered if you write the supp.
I recall reading something like this in the Unisa Rule book. SO rather not count on the year mark.
Good Luck.
May 14, 2012 09:32AM
The year Mark will still count!
May 22, 2012 02:35PM
Hi Riaan

Apologies, if i saw this posting earlier i would have sent you what i had from the Feb exam. Oh well, how did the exam go? i was quite happy with it.
Regarding the year mark, i also read of the PDF where the annoucement for sups were distributed that the year marks will not count. I think for a sup it's 100% the exam mark.

Now awaiting results!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login