Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exam Post Moterm

Posted by Ntobeko 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Exam Post Moterm
November 01, 2012 08:56PM
I did not expect the exam to be like what it was today. It required much more than what is asked on the assignments, thus if you only relied on knowledge gained on assignments and on the content of previous exam papers you were screwed today.

I could not complete-I don't think I will make it on this module, I'll probably have to wait for June next year- there were so many short theory questions that I didn't answer and you can not guess on questions like those ones that costs me a lot of marks. My year mark was quite high, but I don't think it will help me that much, but I do have a bit of hope if I can get 90% of what I wrote, I left a lot of spaces especially on theoretical questions because I didn't want to waist time writing wrong answers because what really matters on passing any exam is answering it correctly not on how much you write, and I'm sure in 2 hours everyone should be able to answer at least 80% of the whole paper (me I was not close to that because I spent a lot of time on the questions I answered). I'm writing COS3761 on Tuesday, I wonder what they got in store for us I'm already scared.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login