Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Difficult Exam

Posted by dubbelodub 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Difficult Exam
May 25, 2012 04:13PM
Is it just me or did everybosy find that exam very difficult? They changed things which threw me, like using the Forward Chaining Algorithm... (luckily I know how forward chaining works but I don't know the algorithm)
Re: Difficult Exam
May 25, 2012 04:44PM
I found it very difficult as well. I knew all the work (except for the forward chaining algorithm), but could not complete in time - I left out about 10 marks of questions that I could have answered correctly. Very disappointed.
May 25, 2012 06:00PM
Hi,

yup have to agree. I totally skipped the statespace diagram in the first question (couldn't get myself to spend all the potential time on 8 marks). Forward chaining was unexpected. Also didn't get to finish.
Hopefully got enough done to pass at least.

Danie van Eeden
------------------------
May 25, 2012 06:44PM
Did you guys get that the table on the last page were the precalculated entropy values? I'm kicking myself thinking about that.
I even worked out the entropy of the result column before realising that I could just use those values.. I would have been helpful if they said in bold, "Use the precalculated entrpoy values on the next page" .. then maybe I would have finished in time
May 25, 2012 06:50PM
Oh yes, only saw the entropy vals when I closed the book! I calculated all values by hand, it would've saved a lot of time if I saw it beforehand :/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login