Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BTech Research Script PRJ4M2I: Friend Failed by 4%, can he amend and hand in next year?

Posted by jxharding 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
BTech Research Script PRJ4M2I: Friend Failed by 4%, can he amend and hand in next year?
December 04, 2012 10:02AM
BTech Research Script: Friend Failed by 4%,
can he amend this project and hand it in again next year ?

Or does he need to do a different research project from scratch?
avatar Re: BTech Research Script PRJ4M2I: Friend Failed by 4%, can he amend and hand in next year?
December 04, 2012 10:35AM
Best is to probably ask the lecturer directly. If he/she gets a reply, please post it here as it would be interesting to know what happens in such a case.
Re: BTech Research Script PRJ4M2I: Friend Failed by 4%, can he amend and hand in next year?
December 04, 2012 10:36AM
Jip, I would also like to know the outcome of this....?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Live life...
Re: BTech Research Script PRJ4M2I: Friend Failed by 4%, can he amend and hand in next year?
December 07, 2012 10:06AM
Ok according to lecturer, you dont get a retry, so you have to re-register the module, and redo the whole year. I would like to know, how one could get the script back in this case to see the remarks on the script, and where it went wrong.
December 07, 2012 03:19PM
kobiewolke Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...redo the whole year...

Ouch! sad smiley

> I would like to know, how one could get the script back in this case to see the remarks on the script, and where it went wrong.

Sorry dont know how you can get hold of your paper, only know there is a process where you can pay for a remark.
Good luck!

Live life...
avatar Re: BTech Research Script PRJ4M2I: Friend Failed by 4%, can he amend and hand in next year?
December 10, 2012 07:15AM
Can you at least use the same research topic again and just do more work on it? Sounds a bit harsh otherwise. Thanks for the info BTW.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login