Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MySQLi...

Posted by 77528204 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
MySQLi...
May 03, 2012 05:13PM
I recently asked a question about my code and someone mentioned I should try to use MySQLi and prepared statements instead of mysql_* functions, what is MySQLi, is it important for this project and is this going to replace mysql_* functions soon?
Mac
Re: MySQLi...
May 04, 2012 07:10AM
Not required. Whoa... small steps.... start with (and understand) the basics before you move to prepared statements.

You can read here if you really want to: http://mattbango.com/notebook/web-development/prepared-statements-in-php-and-mysqli/
May 07, 2012 10:41AM
Good morning Dr sir!I have done all my work an i did uploaded my files.My problem now is database, i have been trying to create it but i keep on failing.There's a proxy box that request me the username and password so i tried to use the username and password of account manager but it seems like I'm using the wrong username and password.Can you please explain for me about that proxy box and the username and password that i have to provide
Mac
May 07, 2012 11:43AM
This is NOT the ICT forum.

You are the only student who experiences this so I suggest you go slowly through the process and read all that is returned by FWHA. For all I know Unisa is asking your for a proxy password... Now try again and post in the correct forum where exactly this occurs.
Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.