Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Portfolio due date

Posted by Mac 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Mac
Portfolio due date
September 13, 2011 07:07AM
28 October. Do not ask for extensions.... I do not make the rules and Unisa requires it to be in on 28 October.
Re: Portfolio due date
September 13, 2011 11:25AM
We'll try to do our best to submit it before the due date.
Thanks.
September 13, 2011 02:56PM
I agree with you, we are on it and hopefully it will reach you before the due date
Mac
September 13, 2011 04:29PM
Good to hear!
October 17, 2011 10:32AM
I have been traying to submit my code using mylife it give me error that say....the email cannt submit, becouse of the attachment. i thnk the pages that i zip were long so that is why it ddnt send.so i zip four page and i sad it , and i zip another four page and send the email so i send two emails..i hope mac u can see the emailshot smiley
Portfolio due date
October 25, 2011 12:18PM
How does one know if it has been received?

DF
Mac
October 25, 2011 12:50PM
You don't for now. Keep your record of having sent it.
October 26, 2011 09:53AM
Thanks Mac,that's comforting.I was worried when I did not get my "read report" on my e-mail.

DF
Mylife acc
October 26, 2011 07:11PM
I have got a query here Mac.I did send my project on October 24,surprisingly i can't see it in sent items.How can i know that its submitted? no report yet whether it reached you or not.Worried! help me out please!

Mac
October 27, 2011 06:49AM
If you did not receive an error message back when you posted it, then it has arrived.
October 27, 2011 09:00AM
mac Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you did not receive an error message back when
> you posted it, then it has arrived.

I've uploaded my porfolio so successfully, but when i insert, edit and delete i must also refresh it when using a computer but through the phone it's okay. Does it mean theres an error? Because if i don't refresh it, i cant see if its updated or not.
One more thing, do i have to zip my database when using mylife? If yes, which one, mine or the one i created when i upload?
Thanks
Mac
October 27, 2011 09:26AM
Firstly.... I would not know because I do not know if your code is correct. If it is runs correct on the phone, then it could be a cache problem on the server. Add a line on the page that points tthis out.

A direct quote from the tut letter... (why ask questions that have been addressed in the tut letter???): If it is not send with your myLife account, it will not be accepted. It must also be zipped
October 27, 2011 11:51AM
hala mac, i just submitted my portfolio yesterdae via my unisa email and when i chech my email sent items it shows it went through, so how do we know tht you have receive it in good order and thr is now way like sending us a confirmation email to show that you have recieve it in good order as we are not allowed to send it via my unisa...?
Mac
October 27, 2011 02:18PM
Hala Rixile. Read the thread.
Ref
October 28, 2011 08:24AM
Morning Mac

I've already submitted my Portfolio but would like to find out will it be possible to make a res-submission as I've made some amendments and with regards to the unstable 6te.net server I've also changed my web hosting server.
October 28, 2011 09:23AM
Mnr Mac, I submitted mine too but my Q is DO WE JUST LEAVE THE ASSIGNMENT2 OPEN ON MyUnisa??nothing has to be linked right??

My request: Is it not possible for you to just reply on our submissions that you have received our portfolis??you dont have to open the attachments but just to reply that something is received please...
Mac
October 28, 2011 11:07AM
Just keep a record of your email to me. That is suffcient.
Mac
October 28, 2011 11:08AM
Ref Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Morning Mac
>
> I've already submitted my Portfolio but would like
> to find out will it be possible to make a
> res-submission as I've made some amendments and
> with regards to the unstable 6te.net server I've
> also changed my web hosting server.

You can resubmit to me yes.
October 28, 2011 11:46AM
Hi mac I know today is the due date what I would to know is till what time can I submit?
Mac
October 28, 2011 12:06PM
28th is 00h00 to 00h00.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.