Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exam details anyone?

Posted by SCag 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
November 08, 2011 02:44PM
Has anyone received any correspondence from the lecturers in charge of this subject regarding the exam?
In fact, any correspondence at all?

Coming up to the exam, we have no idea what to expect. Furthermore, we do not have assignment solutions.
Finally, there has been zero response about what we are meant to cover in the TOGAF reference guide.
(In fact, I was not aware of it being required material till recently).
November 08, 2011 04:36PM
Update:
I have heard from the lecturer.

He will be sending out an exam breakdown at the beginning of December. He also says that the TOGAF reference need not be studied for the exam.
Re: Exam details anyone?
December 06, 2011 10:49AM
Hey, have you received anything yet from the lecturer?
December 06, 2011 03:12PM
Nothing yet, and I don't know how to prepare for this modeule.
December 06, 2011 03:21PM
I did this module last year.
Just swot everything (definitions, tables etc) ad verbatim, parrot fashion and memorize it well - you'll get over 75%.
Sounds stupid? Well this is one of those UNISA modules that's like that & I got close to 90%.
December 08, 2011 10:53AM
Thank you scaq for the valuable information. I hope the lecturer will do so as promised, early December coz today is 08 December, but still nothing.
December 09, 2011 07:48AM
Hi Cherokee

Can you please email me your material from last year? chettyn@gmail.com
With the lecturer not being involved in this module i probably have to figure out myself what to study and what not to...
December 10, 2011 01:42PM
Just read the text book, most of the material is common sense. I dont think the exam will be that bad. The assignments and past exam papers will be good places to start.
December 12, 2011 01:55PM
I see they have finally updated this course for assignment solutions and the exam tutorial is available, however my MyUnisa is now blank again... can someone email it to me? chettyn@gmail.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login