Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanks to mac

Posted by nanthu 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Thanks to mac
March 14, 2011 08:38AM
I'd just like to say a big thank you to mac for your regular presence, input, and feedback on questions on this forum during 2010/11. It can be very difficult sometimes to get lecturers' responses to questions posted on the forums (Osprey or MyUnisa), even though these are supposed to be one of the official communications media. Just knowing someone is actively out there paying attention to what's going on in the forum is a reassurance and encouragement in itself for this difficult & potentially isolated way of studying.

Thanks again, much appreciated.

Regards.
Re: Thanks to mac
March 14, 2011 08:56PM
Yes, a big thanks from me too. I am grateful for the chirpy human comments, in the midst of LOTS of technical stuff. I realise the memory's recall capacity is weakening - I am going to be a 58 year old IS Hons graduate in a couple of months. But hell, I was determined - passed it all in 2 years!!! And this subject was a particularly tough call for me. So thanks again, Mac.
Mac
March 23, 2011 06:59AM
OK 10 marks extra for the two of you smiling smiley
May 13, 2011 08:31PM
can i also get 10 marks as well...just kidding, but i really i have noticed your presence on this forum and keeping us up to date.
Great contribution your making to us. Thank you
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login