Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

confused smiley Assignment ( . ) Lattice thing .. someone please help

Posted by 43764991 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
confused smiley Assignment ( . ) Lattice thing .. someone please help
August 05, 2011 01:24AM
Someone please help me answer this question .... its suppose to be straight forward bt there is such a little info from the text book.
confused smiley Re: Assignment ( . ) Lattice thing .. someone please help
August 09, 2011 10:23AM
Hi.

Did you get any help? I'm not sure how to even approach this problem. I find it difficult to answer the question since the structure of the question
does not match the study material. It feels that I have to figure out somehow what the lecturer wants in the answer?

Is it just you and me taking this course? I find it strange that no one else have problems with this question.
confused smiley Re: Assignment ( . ) Lattice thing .. someone please help
August 10, 2011 12:59PM
hey guys,

I have a doc that will give you an idea of what is required for this questions. drop me an email slindilek@gmail.com and i will reply with that doc. (I am looking at this assignment for the first time today so i have a lot of work ahead of me.)

Can I request that you send me the article needed to complete the assignment: Certified electronic mail: Properties revisited Josep Lluis Ferrer-Gomilla, Jose A. Onieva, Magdalena Payeras, Javier Lopez Computers & Security, Volume 29, Issue 2, March 2010, Pages 167-179

Thank You!
avatar confused smiley Re: Assignment ( . ) Lattice thing .. someone please help
August 12, 2011 12:20AM
The required document can be downloaded from myunisa.

As for lattices, the answer can be found on google.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login