Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assignment solutions

Posted by sunbrat 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Assignment solutions
August 10, 2011 02:29PM
Why are we not provide with models solutions for each assignment of this course?
How are we as students supposed to know what the expected solution is and were we went wrong if we have no model solution?
If we are expected to do assignments to benefit us, it should be constructed in this manner. We should not be expected to submit so many assignments and not have proper feedback on the assignments.
August 10, 2011 04:25PM
I don't want feedback on 10 assignments...I only want feedback on the information that is relevant for the exam smiling smiley
Personally I like the fact that the assignments count such a large amount of the year mark...so what if we have to submit 10 assignments. (small price to pay)

Just my opinion.
Re: Assignment solutions
August 11, 2011 07:40AM
It would be nice to see how they score the online participation though, but yea having such a big year mark is kinda cool
August 11, 2011 08:13AM
If you log on to myUNISA on the assignments page; there is a link to view your returned assignnment. Just in case you missed that functionality.
August 11, 2011 02:35PM
That is only for what we hand in though.

But it is cool that we can view it there
August 11, 2011 02:39PM
@ Kilhra: You mean that studends do not hand in every assignment?!? When it counts as much as it does towards the year mark? eye popping smiley
August 12, 2011 12:22AM
Some assignments count very little towards the year mark, especially in this subject.
I think it would be hard to provide model answers for these assignments because most of the questions are subjective.
August 12, 2011 08:23AM
I'm sure there are students that don't hand in assignments due to time constraints etc, but I was actually referring to the group work - assignment 4 is the one where we did the wiki thing, right?

I'm assuming that that is included in the mark or do we not get marks for the group work?

I know they say that we get marks for the group work, but how does it work?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login