Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Who is joining me in AI this year again?

Posted by PubCrawler007 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
avatar Who is joining me in AI this year again?
March 12, 2011 09:12PM
Out of interest - Who - like me - didn't make this subject last year? I didn't even qualify for a re-exam. I am spending an entire year on one module. I aced all my other exams, with a couple of distinctions thrown in. Should have had my degree by now, but alas...
Re: Who is joining me in AI this year again?
March 13, 2011 12:33PM
I'm having another crack. I got a sup but failed that dismally. It was very disappointing because I thought I had managed to pass the sup.
I need this and advanced programming which I will do next semester.
March 16, 2011 10:42AM
Hi there can someone pls email me tut letters for this module : 44526369@mylife.unisa.ac.za
March 18, 2011 10:01AM
I wrote the supp in Feb, and thought I had completely failed it....and was very happy when I got my results to find I had got 62%....was super stoked as this was my last subject! And I finally actually passed a supplementary!

@JoJenkinson - are you redoing AI this semester? How did you write the supp and register for the subject at the same time?

@Tazz - have mailed through last year's tut letters that I have and extra docs I have
March 18, 2011 10:07AM
Hi Bron1
Thanks a million for the help, congrats on passing your supp. I hope you really proud of yourself, hopefully I too will be finished with degree in November. I'm studying from 2005 and this has been a long journey.

Hey thanks once again. I'm gonna do AI next semester, so I'm trying to get as much info as possible so tht my course choices will be informed decisions
March 18, 2011 12:47PM
@Bron1. I registered immediately I knew I had failed. I already had the set book from last year. Didn't leave me much time to do Ass1 but I managed. [Not that the set book helps all that much]. I have been told that a lot of people struggle with AI so I don't feel too bad. I thought it best to re-do it while it was still relatively fresh in my mind.

I decided to do Advanced Programming on its own next semester because it is so much work. I am in my sixth year and I am beginning to run out of steam but I absolutely have to finish this year or I am going to have a nervous breakdown.
March 18, 2011 12:50PM
@ jojenkinson

I'm gonna be doing 4 courses nxt sem, and 2 include AI and advanced prog. I'm thinking twice now else its gonna be a rocky sem
March 18, 2011 02:56PM
Good luck guys for the upcoming semester!
April 08, 2011 08:41AM
Ey guys i have registerd this module but im writting my exam in oct/nov, by the way, why is everyone having difficulties with this module *thinking what have i got myself into* eish Bron1 tell us your secret how did you do it?
March 29, 2012 09:03AM
Hi Jonny

Could you please assist me with previous Tutorial letters and past exam papers, Am struggling with this AI, if you can email me on: dlamirm@unisa.ac.za.

Your help would be much appreciated.

regards
R.M Dlamini
March 29, 2012 09:07AM
Hi bron

Can you please assist me by mailing me the previous tutorials letters and solutions and past exam papers...Plzzzzzzzzz.....Am struggling with AI....my email address is: dlamirm@unisa.ac.za

Your assistancwe would be greatly appreciated

regards
Dlamini1
March 29, 2012 09:10AM
Hi Tazz

Could you please assist me with previous papers with solutions and past exam papers for COS 3751, Artificial Intelligent, PLZZZZZZ..........

your help would be much appreciated
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login