Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Exam readiness

Posted by 34572457 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Exam readiness
May 25, 2011 07:30AM
So I think I am as prepared as I will ever be for this exam..just need to go through a few more code examples.

Funny thing is, I was dreading this before I started, but now I am actually enjoying the subject..it's a lot of material though.

This is my last exam for this semester....wooohooo bring on the beer.

Good luck to all fellow STUDENTS (jeez I hate the word "Learners"winking smiley
Re: Exam readiness
May 26, 2011 04:57PM
Hiya, hope you had a good exam? I thought it was rather easy - they could have made things a lot more difficult if they wanted.

The subject had a lot of study material, but if you only studied the tutorial letters and study guide, you'd have been fine. I'm actually slightly disappointed that the lecturers didn't put some emphasis (or any, really) on the material in the textbook. It's the kind of stuff that one would expect a computer science geek to know, but I spent very little time on it all since it was clearly not needed to pass the exam.

I also dreaded this subject at first, but kinda ended up having some fun with it in the end.

Enjoy the break before semester 2! I'm looking forward to spending some more time with my hubby and 10-month old gorgeous baby girl.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login