Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Results

Posted by Tdtoit-72906235 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
July 23, 2011 08:27PM
Dr. Mac

By when must we submit the prac .

Thanks Belanda
July 25, 2011 01:16AM
Hey guys, hope everyone is happy with their results, grats to those who passed. Forgot my password and my email recently changed so had to create a new acc here, fun times. I viewed my mark in the Unisa myadmin section, pretty satisfied, I just wanne know how do you check the details for the exam results i.e what marks you got for the different sections of the project such as forum participation % etc. Also has any of those who passed received their certificates? If not around when can we expect to receive them? As I mentioned my email changed so not sure if I should have received anything concerning the certificates yet. Thanks guys, regards.
July 25, 2011 01:21AM
Oh wow, I just registered a different acc with a different name and email, and after logging on that new account and posting it shows it's from my old acc. Somehow by registering a new completely different acc and logging into it I logged into my old acc. eye popping smiley Very much confused, ah well.
Re: Results
August 04, 2011 09:06AM
hello dr mac, I would like when and how ( post or courier ) will we receive our certificates? thanks
Mac
Re: Results
August 05, 2011 07:30AM
Sorry, that is not my department... I just present and hand in marks...! Admin queries to Ms Havenga.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login