Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

assignment 1 results

Posted by Anonymous User 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Anonymous User
assignment 1 results
May 19, 2006 10:03AM
Hi

Has anyone else received results for assignment 1 and done really badly? I got a whole 30% for my first assignment.. is there anyone out there who did better and can explain to me what I did wrong.

Thanks!
Re: assignment 1 results
May 31, 2006 04:35AM
Haven't got my results yet, but if you wanted to post a specific question or answer you thought was right, maybe we could take a crack at it....
Anonymous User
May 31, 2006 11:07AM
Hi

I got the marked assignment back - and I did go completely off the track sad smiley But the markers comments have redirected me in the right direction smiling smiley Thanks for the offer for help though smiling smiley
May 31, 2006 02:47PM
You may be confusing credits with percentage.

A mark of 50 credits means your submission was satisfactory. It does NOT mean you got everything right, but rather that you are on the right track, and can focus on ironing out the details, and fixing the mistakes I pointed out in your assignment.

A mark of 30 credits means that your assignment had some serious defects - more than just, for example, getting some of the tableau or Gentzen rules wrong, or struggling with the proofs in Question 2, or not understanding BDDs. You need to understand what went wrong and how to fix it, else the same will happen in the next two assignments and the exam.

A mark of 20 credits means you are way off track.

A mark of 10 credits means I could find no merit in your submission.

Students who submitted identical assignments received half the credits (e.g. 10 instead of 20).

Anonymous User
June 01, 2006 10:06AM

Hi, yes, on myUNISA its 30 credits and 30 % - on my marked assignment its 30 credits. I see from the markers comments what I did wrong - its not that I completely don't understand the material - I just didn't give the answers in the correct format. Hopefully I will get those problems sorted out in assignment 2 smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login