Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Assignment not showing as Submitted

Posted by tjvanaarde 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
Assignment not showing as Submitted
June 12, 2006 11:59PM
I sent my assignment by mail over two weeks ago and it's not showing in my unisa, anybody else got the same problem?
Re: Assignment not showing as Submitted
June 14, 2006 07:10AM
I have the exact problem - submitted my assigment on time via post, and it is still not showing on my unisa. Wonder what's up?
June 14, 2006 09:19AM
I have the same problem pals. It seems that there are much delay when assignments are sent by post. I am sure the lecturers will take it into consideration.
June 14, 2006 09:45AM
I have exactly the same problem. I submitted my assignment by post before the due date (31/05/2006) and it does not appear. I telephoned the assignment department and they mentioned that there is a backlog. It is a real concern. Can one of the lecturers respond. I have tried calling the lecturers this morning and there is no answer.
avatar Re: Assignment not showing as Submitted
June 14, 2006 10:57AM
I posted "snail mail" my assignment on the 11th May, and it only showed up on myUNISA on the 31st. Helpdesk told me there was a 2 week back log. The only thing I can suggest is be patient. yawning smiley
June 14, 2006 04:41PM
Same problem...here..

Hope it will be marked !

Just wish the lectures will give us some wording on the situation >

June 17, 2006 09:15AM
I have emailed the lecturers but still no response. Hope they take the backlog into consideration.
June 20, 2006 11:58AM
I posted assignment 2 on the 22nd of May thats close to a month now and it is still not showing as submitted. I am starting to think it might of gone missing. I emailed the assignment section last week and so far had no reply.
June 20, 2006 12:02PM
I would suggest you phone the myUNISA helpdesk and / or assigments section.
June 20, 2006 02:51PM
Just phoned the myUnisa Helpdesk, apparently they still havent worked through the backlog.
Quite concerning, as there is no way to make sure that your assignment has even reached Unisa.
They also said it would take another 2-3 weeks for them to get through the backlog!

Anyone else have any feedback ?
June 20, 2006 08:18PM
I am sure the lecturers are aware of it and will accept the assignments because of the backlog which is not our fault but an administrative problem of the assignment department.
June 22, 2006 04:47PM
The assignment section replied to me and said they cannot say if my assignment is there or not and that i must ask them again in 3 to 5 days time and if it is not there then I should resend it.
June 24, 2006 11:47AM
im also having same problem.idroped my assignment in the sunnyside campus assignment box on 28/05 but still not showing as submitted in myunisa. i've phoned the assginment dept twice but they keep telling me not to worry as they have backlog. how can i not be worried!!!
June 24, 2006 11:51AM
im also having same problem i dproped my assign at sunnyside campus assign box on 28/05 but still not showing as submitted in myunisa. i've phoned assign dept twice but they keep telling me not to worry as they have backlog.how can i not be worried!!!
July 02, 2006 06:52AM
is there someone that one can report this problem to offically. if it takes 5-6wks for assign to be captured as submitted when will the lectures mark them in time for us to get a feedback for the next assign. this is not acceptable
July 03, 2006 11:48AM
Has anybody had their assignment show up as submitted on myUnisa? i have phoned, emailed etc. All i keep on getting is we don't know if your assignment has been received, please check with us again in 2-3 weeks.
I cant believe its taking this long, and we still have had no feedback ! sad smiley
Anonymous User
July 03, 2006 01:11PM
And we need assingment 2 marked before we do assignment 3

This is madness

July 04, 2006 08:11AM
I have submitted mine on 30 May and it shows on myUnisa that it was only submitted on 3 July! Thus, it looks like I have submitted it late, but in fact it was not late.
July 04, 2006 08:20AM
I had a reply from one of the lecturers that confirm that the problems that the Assigment dept. have will have no impact on credits, just on having them marked and returned.
July 04, 2006 10:20AM
That's nice to know. (If you only want the credits to qualify to write the exam.) smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login