Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

confused smileyMarking of Assignment 2

Posted by Zella 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
confused smileyMarking of Assignment 2
March 13, 2010 03:43PM
HI! I'm just wondering how Assignment 2 will be marked. Will the code be marked, even though the output is not 100% correct?? Do we get marks should part of code be correct??
Mac
Re: confused smileyMarking of Assignment 2
March 15, 2010 06:22AM
Yes for all...
April 01, 2010 12:32PM
Sir i found my book late but got the questions from someone so om that quesion of currency ,i used dollar to rands is it ok?
Mac
April 01, 2010 01:26PM
No problem.....
April 29, 2010 02:55PM
Dear Lecturer

Do we get penalized for late submission of the assignment, because I just checked the marks and they are so low for the answers I thought ran as the questions requested, except for the last one which we had to import a class from the previous answer?
Is there a way to get our answer sheets back, like in the olden days with comments from the marker to see where we went wrong before sitting for final exam or we got penalized because the source codes differs from the ones in memorandum, or was just a matter of misunderstanding the questions ?

Yours faithfully,
Mac
April 30, 2010 07:22AM
Your scripts are posted back to you but clearly you will not get them in time for the exams - I do not understand this myself, but that is semesterization for you. Best you can do is compare your copy of your assignment with the memorandum, given your marks. I ask our markers to provide comments, but it is up to them. For this reason the meorandum has a fuller explanation.

No, you code does not have to be the same as the memorandum, but the are general things that should be there e.g. a main method and a screenshot of the output - which many people left out.
May 03, 2010 04:53PM
Well, I haven't included snapshots as such, but copied the program output from the command console and pasted below the actual code just like in the textbook. As for exam preparations, will take heed of recommendations as stipulated in tutorial letter 102.

Thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login