Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

INF307-H Study Programme

Posted by African Boy 
Announcements Last Post
Announcement SoC Curricula 09/30/2017 01:08PM
Announcement Demarcation or scoping of examinations and assessment 02/13/2017 07:59AM
Announcement School of Computing Short Learning Programmes 11/24/2014 08:37AM
Announcement Unisa contact information 07/28/2011 01:28PM
INF307-H Study Programme
June 20, 2010 01:28PM
Hi everyone,
I received my manuals very late and have started to rush against time.

As far as I understand from the manuals and tut letter 102, it seems that we have to study all lessons on the manuals I & II, which is really alot of work. Is it true? Or there is someone with a correct study programme for this module? Like other modules do specify which parts of the book are to be studied and examinable. Any similar info for this module?

Please help smile
Re: INF307-H Study Programme
June 20, 2010 10:46PM
As far as I can tell, everything is examinable.
avatar Re: INF307-H Study Programme
June 21, 2010 10:07AM
I was under the impression we can skip the iSQL*Plus stuff (the internal commands). Tut 102 says this:

Throughout the manuals you will be referred to the following environments:
SQL, iSQL*Plus. For the purpose of this course, we will not be using these environments, but
rather the Oracle XE environment. It is however necessary to include the SQL and iSQL*Plus
environments in the manuals, should you wish to complete the Oracle Certified Examinations.
Re: INF307-H Study Programme
June 21, 2010 11:31AM
In Tut 102 there are sections before each assignment that you can complete before starting on the assignment. I think called 'practise' or 'preparation' for the assignment.

If you follow those then there is more structure. I also think that in the examination tut letter that they will be more specific about what sections are important and which we can ignore.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login